Sunday, April 29, 2012
My "WHY"!
Most people say "I run to get in shape, I run to stay in shape, I run
cause I like it" well I run for my mother! Last year was the toughest
year if my families life! My mother was in and out of the hospital from
about August till December 24 when she came home! She always loves to do
her mile walks from out house to a certain point in the subdivision. On December 9 th after her being in the hospital not knowing what was
happening she had to get her leg amputated. I was pissed, mad, upset ,"
why my mom why Her she's a good person". Then when she came home I saw
how much better she felt, she was back to normal! Just with a leg
missing :) I thought what could I do that is difficult for me, what is
something I say "I can't do"... RUN!!! so in late February I ran my
first mile since high school for my mom! Every time I run I think i am
doing this for her because she went through such a difficult time last
year and got through it that I can do the same!!! I just wanted to put
it out there how worried I was I was going to lose her, and now I know
she's ok and she is an amazing woman! So mom I am your LEGS!!! I RUN FOR
MY HERO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment